It’s that time of year again! Tomatoes are ripe and ready to eat! Where do the best tomatoes come from? Lauderdale County and Ripley, TN!
Take a Day Trip this weekend to Ripley City Park to try these famous tomatoes. If you’re not a tomato fan go hangout and cool-off at the WaterSlide. There will be music, arts, and contests all weekend long. This event only happens once a year and you want to be a part of it!
Here are some of the Events going on this Friday and Saturday!
- Thursday, July 10th – 7PM-9PM – Downtown Concert: Dr. Zarr & The Funk Monsters
- Friday, July 11th – 7:30AM-9AM – Chamber Coffee
- Friday, July 11th – 10AM – 31st Annual Tomato Festival Opening Ceremony
- Friday, July 11th – 11AM-1PM – Tomato Tasting
- Friday, July 11th – 5PM – Action Shooting Pistol Contest
- Friday, July 11th – 5PM-6:30PM – Tomato Festival Idol
- Friday, July 11th – 8PM-11PM – Southwind Band with Matt Boone
- Saturday, July 12th – 9AM-12PM – Tomato Festival Art Exhibit
- Saturday, July 12th – 10:30AM-11AM – Cheerleading Exhibition (LMS & RHS)
- Saturday, July 12th – 11AM-1PM – Tomato Festival Saturday Salad
- Saturday, July 12th – 11AM – LCOA Poker Run
- Saturday, July 12th – 11AM-5:30PM – Entertainment!
- Saturday, July 12th – 6PM-10:30PM – Terry Wall & The Wallbangers and MAGI